Each Protospiel Online event offers attendees with Designer, Publisher, and Press badges the opportunity to share sell sheets for their game designs in our Discord server to request feedback from the community. While all current attendees and Alumni are welcome to share feedback with the designers, community feedback participation rates tend to be low.
To ensure every sell sheet gets useful feedback, we are recruiting Sell Sheet Reviewers who can lend an experienced eye and provide clear and constructive written feedback to help game creators improve their sell sheets.
- Provide written feedback on a minimum of 5 sell sheets per event as assigned in our project management system.
- Communicate a max total number of sell sheets you agree to provide feedback for per Protospiel Online event.
- Use our dedicated sell sheet feedback submission form to send the feedback to designers automatically through the official Protospiel Online support email address.
- For each sell sheet you review, address at least 3 of the questions to consider when giving feedback as shared on the sell sheet feedback submission page.
- Provide both positive and critical feedback for each sell sheet keeping in mind advice from industry professionals on what makes an effective sell sheet — this video from Sydney Engelstein of Indie Game Studios covers the most important points to consider.
- Participate as a user in our project management platform to receive sell sheet review task assignments.
- Follow written and video instructions for managing assigned sell sheet review tasks.
- Choose to give feedback on assigned sell sheets as they come in or wait until you have multiple assigned to you and work on them all at once. NOTE: While attendees can submit sell sheets any time between their badge purchase and Protospiel Online weekend, we see the majority of submissions in the 2-3 weeks leading up to the event.
- Submit all feedback for a given Protospiel Online event within 1 week of the last day of the convention.
- Flat-rate pay per sell sheet you provide feedback on, payed in one lump sum within 2 weeks after each Protospiel Online event you provided sell sheet review support for
- Listing as a Sell Sheet Reviewer on our website’s Meet the Team page