When giving feedback, aim to share things you like about the content as well as constructive criticism. Here are a few questions you can consider while deciding what feedback you’d like to give:
- Is information on the sell sheet organized in an easily digestible way?
- Are there clear labels and concise explanations?
- Do you feel you have a general idea of how the game works?
- Are there any specific graphic design changes you can suggest to make the sell sheet more visually appealing/professional?
- What target audience (family, casual gamers, serious gamers, etc) is this game for?
- Does the sell sheet do a good job of appealing to the audience it seems to target?
- Are there any spelling or grammar mistakes you can help correct?
- Does the sell sheet grab your attention quickly?
- Did you feel confused or bored before you finished reading?
- Does the sell sheet call out something unique about the game?
- Do you think you or someone you know would enjoy playing the game?