Our Affiliate Terms page contains the legal agreement you are signing on to by registering as our Affiliate. In the case of a legal dispute, it will supersede anything written below.
That said, since the official terms page is full of legalese, here are the most important points in plain English you’ll likely want to know before deciding to sign on:
- You’ll earn a commission when someone buys a qualifying product from our site after following a Special Link equipped with your affiliate code.
- Once an Affiliate, you’ll gain access to create Special Links equipped with your affiliate code to any page on our site.
- We track the use of your Special Links with a cookie, which expires 30 days after the user clicks.
- According to FCC regulations, you must state your affiliate relationship with us in plain view near where you share the link and explain that this means you will gain a commission at no cost to the buyer if they purchase through your link.
- We pay a base commission of 20% on sales for qualifying products on our site.
- Physical merchandise of any type and extra charity donations are not qualifying products under our affiliate program.
- We will only pay your affiliate commissions if you reach the earning threshold of $20 for a given payment period.
- Our payment period is quarterly. If you’ve met the threshold, we’ll pay you near the end of March, June, September, and December.
- After we have accepted your Affiliate application, you must fill out this form to get set up to receive payments.
- As stated in the program terms, either party can end the Affiliate partnership at any time. From our perspective, any Affiliate behavior we discover which is in conflict with our core values may cause us to end the partnership. We will remove an Affiliate only as a last resort after attempts to resolve the situation via private conversations have failed.
If that all sounds good, fill out the form below, and let’s get started.
We look forward to working with you!