Please Note: The August 2023 event will not include Tabletop Simulator as a supported digital prototyping platform. All attending designers looking to playtest their games will need to use alternate tools. Read our statement about this current policy for more details.
Event starts soon! Join in for 3 days of playtesting with gamers from around the world.
Event Starts: Friday, Aug 25, 2023 at 12 noon EDT
Event Ends: Sunday, Aug 27, 2023 at midnight EDT
You can attend on your own schedule with our 24 hour moderated open playtesting.
Requires: game ideas to workshop, sell sheets to share, and/or playable virtual prototypes to present
Your Designer Badge includes:
- Post your prototypes in our #looking-for-a-game Discord channel during the event and trade feedback with peers
- List your game creations in our prototypes directory to be featured in our Prototype Showcase livestrem
- Submit one version of each sell sheet you'd like to request feedback on
- 3 full days of playtesting & networking in our private Discord server
- Discord and digital tabletop tech support
- Listing in our Attendee Directory
- 24 hour friendly Moderator support
- Complete our Event Prep Challenge with Group Mentor support
- Earn entries in our givaway prize drawing playing Bingo and other metagames
- Compete with your team in the Shoutout-a-palooza contest
- Digital Swag Bag with gifts from our partners and sponsors
- 10% of your total badge cost goes to our featured charities working to support human rights
- Choose a single badge or sponsor another attendee with the +Scholarship option
Badge scholarships fund badges for attendees who could not otherwise afford to attend. If you choose the +Scholarship option, as a thank you, we'll list you on our Sponsors page.
If the cost of a single badge is not in your budget, please don't hesitate to apply for a Badge Scholarship. Thanks to our many generous sponsors, we are continually accepting applications. We don't ask for sensitive financial info, and we don't publicly share the names of our recipients.